Following are the terms and conditions or "Terms" that govern the use of Ice-dist website. By using or visiting this Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site. Ice-dist, reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. If you violate these Terms, Ice-dist may terminate your use of the Site, bar you from future use of the Site, and/or take appropriate legal actions against you. Ice-dist may make available via the Site content, including (but not limited to) information, articles, videos, comments, reviews and other texts, photos, pictures and other images, software, or applications.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit and view pages of this site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than as set forth herein. You may only use the Site as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export laws and regulations. The software on this site and any content posted by Ice-Dist on this site is the property of Ice-Dist. You agree that you will not remove, obscure or alter any legal notices displayed on the Site. You agree that you will not use this site in connection with or to promote any products, services, or materials, in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, any right of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality.
Access & Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our site or the Content contained thereon, to access or capture data, or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior express written permission from Ice-dist. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. The Content is protected by copyright laws as well as international copyright treaties, and as well as other laws and conventions related to intellectual property. You agree that you will observe such laws and shall not modify, conceal or remove any alphanumeric code, marks or copyright notices neither from the Content, the software or documentation, or any copies thereof.
Unauthorized Use of this Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of this site, including, but not limited to unauthorized framing of or linking to the site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider or other automated device on the site, will be investigated and appropriate legal actions will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress. You agree that you will comply with any security processes and procedures (such as passwords) specified by Ice-Dist with respect to access to or use of the website. Furthermore, you agree not to access or attempt to access any areas of or through the site which are not intended for general public access, unless you have been provided with a written authorization to do so by the Ice-Dist team.
Compliance with Laws
You agree that you will only use the site only for lawful purposes. You will not transmit, post, store, distribute, display or present any information, software, data, file or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation. You will not use the Site to facilitate, or otherwise assist others in, the violation of any law or regulation. You are solely responsible for ensuring that materials transmitted, posted, stored, distributed, displayed or presented using the Site comply with this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not use the site or its services to violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation including export, intellectual property and privacy laws.
1. You understand that, if designing ITAR controlled items, you agree to comply with 22 CFR 122 U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulation (“ITAR”). You understand that any export or re-export of any ITAR controlled item or technology requires authorization from the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC).
2. You understand that design(s) of U.S. origin items, and foreign manufactured products that incorporate U.S.-origin content are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”). In the event of export of your design(s), you will obtain all required permissions (i.e., export licenses, permits, etc., as applicable) from the U.S. government and any other applicable government.
3. You certify that, except as authorized under applicable laws and regulations, your design(s) will not be used, sold, re-exported or incorporated into products used directly or indirectly in the design, development, production, stockpiling, or use of chemical or biological weapons, nuclear programs, missiles, and maritime nuclear propulsion projects.
4. You certify that, except as authorized under applicable laws and regulations, your design(s) will not be used, sold, re-exported or incorporated into products for use by military, police or intelligence entities, for any space applications, or for use in foreign vessels or aircraft.
5. You certify that your design(s) on the Site will not be used directly or indirectly, sold, re-exported or incorporated into products for the benefit of persons or entities named on any United States denied or restricted party list, including the Entity List at Part 744 of the Export Administration Regulations, persons designated by the U.S. government as Specially Designated Global Terrorists (SDGTs), Specially Designated Terrorists (SDTs), Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs) on the Specially Designated National (SDN) list; or other applicable government denied or restricted party list.
6. You certify that your design(s) on the Site will not be exported or re-exported directly or indirectly or diverted to any country in violation of any United Nations, United States, European Union or any other applicable embargo.
7. If you are an employee, agent or contractor of, or otherwise affiliated with a non-U.S. government, you certify that you understand and agree to comply with all applicable restrictions as defined in the U.S. EAR, ITAR and OFAC sanctions and embargoes, and any other applicable local and foreign law and or regulation.
8. You certify that, if you are unable to fulfill the above certifications, or if any of the information provided by you in this Service agreement shall change at any time, you will advise Ice-Dist of the changes in writing before further using the Site.
The Site may allow the user to create or otherwise submit information, such as data, text, messages, or other materials ("User Content"). User may not place or send any User Content or information over this system that violates any law or infringes on the rights of any third party. In those instances where you store information that is intended to be used only by you (or someone representing you) and/or ice-dist. Ice-dist. claims no ownership or control over any User Content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through the Site. You or a third-party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright rights to any User Content you submit, post or display on or through the Site and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. When you enter, upload or otherwise submit User Content to the Site that is intended to be available to members of the public or others you have chosen to share it with, you give Ice-dist. a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, communicate and distribute such User Content as intended. This license continues even if you stop using our Site. Ice-dist. reserves the right to delete or eliminate any User Content you provide that it deems improper or inappropriate
Violation of the Terms
You understand and agree that in Ice-dist’s sole discretion, and without prior notice, Ice-dist may terminate your access to the Site, or exercise any other remedy available if Ice-dist believes that your use is inconsistent with these Terms or another user or the law. You agree that monetary damages may not provide enough compensation to Ice-dist for violations of these terms and conditions and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. Ice-dist may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
Unless otherwise specified, the copyrights in all copyrightable subject matter on the Site are either owned by Ice-dist or used lawfully by Ice-dist. To the extent that Ice-dist has the right to do so without compensation to third parties, and except for materials or information specifically provided under other terms, Ice-dist grants you permission to copy or otherwise download from the website, information and materials.
You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties any portion of the website without the prior written permission from Ice-dist. Documents posted by Ice-dist on the site may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Ice-dist or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed by implication, estoppel or otherwise as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Ice-Dist or any third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ice-dist, its officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload Content or other information to the Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
All quotations and sales on Ice-dist., its subsidiaries or affiliates to you are subject to these terms and conditions. These Terms are deemed an offer and a rejection of any other terms or conditions contained in any of your documents. This transaction with Seller is expressly made conditional on your assent to the Terms set forth below, which are binding to the exclusion of any additional or different terms contained in any other document, any course of dealing or performance, and any trade custom or usage. Your acceptance of any product or service shall manifest your assent to these Terms.
1. Terms of payment are net 30 days from invoice date; prices are EXW Seller's facility and prices do not include any taxes, freight, handling, duty or other similar charges, payment of which will be solely your responsibility. Prices are conditioned upon timely payment and any past due balance will accrue interest at the monthly rate of 1.5%. ALL PRICES SHOWN ARE "CASH DISCOUNT PRICES" AND REFLECT A 3% DISCOUNT FOR PAYMENT MADE BY CASH, COMPANY CHECK, BANK MONEY ORDER, CERTIFIED CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER. PAYMENT BY ANY OTHER MEANS MAY NOT QUALIFY YOUR PURCHASE FOR THE CASH DISCOUNT PRICE. Freight and handling charges may not reflect actual costs. Seller reserves the right to modify any payment terms prior to shipment, require payment in advance, or delay/cancel any shipment or order for any reason.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, Seller may select a carrier. Seller's responsibility for any loss or damage ends, and title passes, when products are delivered to the carrier, to you, or to your agent, whichever occurs first. You will pay for storage charges if Seller holds Products at your request for up to a maximum of 60 days and you agree to accept delivery of Products upon completion of such period. Seller retains a purchase money security interest in Products sold to you, and in the proceeds of any resale of such Products, until Seller’s invoices to you have been paid in full.
3. For 30 days after delivery, Seller warrants Products assembled or customized by Seller against defects caused solely by faulty assembly or customization and that any services performed exclusively by it were performed in accordance with industry standards. To the extent provided by Seller’s supplier, all other Products, services and the components and materials utilized in any assembled or customized Products or services are subject to Supplier’s standard warranty, which is expressly in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, by Seller or Supplier. Your exclusive remedy, if any, under these warranties is limited, at Seller's election, to: refund of your purchase price, repair or performance by Seller or Supplier of any Products or services found to be defective, or replacement of any such Product. If there is no Supplier warranty, you take all such Products and services as-is without any warranty. You acknowledge that except as specifically set forth herein, THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY SELLER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, THEIR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OTHERWISE. SELLER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR SUPPLIERS’ PRODUCT OR SERVICE SPECIFICATIONS OR THE PERFORMANCE OR ADEQUACY OF ANY DESIGN OR SPECIFICATION PROVIDED TO SELLER.
4. Seller’s rights and remedies will be cumulative and not exclusive. You are responsible for all losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, incurred by Seller in collecting any sums You owe. Seller shall have the right to offset against any amounts owed by Seller to You. EACH OF THE PARTIES IRREVOCABLY WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY OBJECTION THAT THEY MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER, HAVE TO THE LAYING OF VENUE OF ANY SUCH PROCEEDING IN SUCH COURTS AND ANY CLAIM THAT ANY SUCH PROCEEDING BROUGHT IN ANY SUCH COURTS HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN ANY INCONVENIENT FORUM. Each party agrees that a final judgment in any such proceeding is conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law.
5. Products or services are deemed accepted by you unless you notify Seller of shortages, damage or defects in writing within 10 days of delivery of Products or performance of services. All returns or refunds must comply with Seller’s returns or refunds policy. If you refuse to accept tender or delivery of any Products or return any Products without authorization from Seller, Seller will hold such Products awaiting your instructions for 20 days, after which Seller may deem the Products abandoned and dispose of them, without crediting your account. You are responsible that any Products returned are the original Products Seller shipped to you and are unaltered.
6. Seller will not be liable for any damages due to any failure or delay in its performance as a result of any events beyond its reasonable control. Seller may cancel without liability any order delayed by any such cause. In its sole discretion, Seller may allocate, defer, delay, or cancel the shipment of any Product which is in short supply.
7. If Your order is placed under a contract with the United States Government, Seller agrees to comply only with those contract provisions and regulations that meet both of the following conditions: Seller must comply with such provisions and regulations applicable to a distributor as a matter of law, and You have identified them in writing and they have been accepted in writing by Seller at the time of order placement. In no event will The United States Government Cost Accounting Standards apply. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. You declare that Products and services provided by Seller will not be used in life support systems, human implantation, nuclear facilities or systems or any other application where product failure could lead to loss of life or catastrophic property damage. If you breach such declaration, you will fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller, its agents and Suppliers from any claims resulting from such breach.
8. Except for the exclusive warranty in paragraph 3, NEITHER SELLER NOR SUPPLIER(S) WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR OBLIGATION TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY (a) ANY INADEQUACY, DEFICIENCY, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (WHETHER OR NOT COVERED BY ANY WARRANTY), (b) THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR (c) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN SELLER'S PERFORMANCE HEREUNDER, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, REWORK, LOSS OF DATA, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING VIA SELLER’S OR SUPPLIER’S NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE INFORMED SELLER OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SELLER’S LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF BASIS, EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
9. Notwithstanding paragraph 3, the performance of any value-added service may void Supplier’s warranty. Orders incorporating such services may become non-cancelable and the Products non-returnable. Any third-party value-added service provider is deemed to be your agent. Seller shall have no liability for any technical advice offered or given to you.
10. All rights in intellectual property owned or licensed by Seller or Supplier are hereby reserved and deemed restricted or limited. Seller makes no representation or warranty with respect to such rights and will have no liability in connection with them. You agree to comply with all requirements about any intellectual property, even if Seller has broken the seal on any shrink-wrapped software. If You provide Seller with any intellectual property, you warrant that You have all the necessary legal rights to such intellectual property. You will indemnify Seller against and defend and hold it harmless from all liability, cost or expense arising out of or relating to any breach or alleged breach of these terms and conditions, or Your use or sale of the products or services, including infringement claims that arise from Your use of Products or services in combination with other Products or services.
11. None of Your orders may be cancelled, rescheduled, reconfigured, or assigned without Seller's prior written authorization and, in such event, you will be liable to Seller for any additional costs and expenses incurred by Seller. Prices are subjected to change by Seller for any reason, including upon Your rescheduling or reconfiguration of orders, or in response to Supplier’s price increases or if a price has been quoted in error, whereupon You may cancel the undelivered portion of any affected order by delivering written notice to Seller prior to the shipment thereof and within 10 days of your receipt of notice of the price increase. Seller may assign its accounts receivable. To defray the cost of your account administration, any amount owed to you which remains unclaimed by you for a period of 12 months will become the property of Seller.
12. If any term or provision set forth herein is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. Upon a determination that any term or provision is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the court may modify these terms and conditions to affect our original intent as closely as possible in order that the transactions contemplated hereby be consummated to the greatest extent possible as originally contemplated.
Express World-Wide Service 2 Bus. Days $100.00
International Economy 5 Bus. Days $100.00
International Priority 2 Bus. Days $100.00
World Wide Expedited 5 Bus. Days $100.00
World Wide Express Plus 3 Bus. Days $100.00
World Wide Express 3 Bus. Days $100.00
World Wide Saver 1-3Dy after noon 3 Bus. Days $100.00
Standard 5 Bus. Days $100.00
2Day 2 Bus. Days $100.00
Express Saver 3 Bus. Days $100.00
First Overnight 1 Bus. Day $100.00
Ground Service (1 to 5 Days) 5 Bus. Days $100.00
Ground Home Delivery 5 Bus. Days $100.00
Priority Overnight 1 Bus. Day $100.00
Standard Overnight - Next Bus.Day AfterN 1 Bus. Day $100.00
2nd Day Air 2 Bus. Days $100.00
2nd Day Air A.M. 2 Bus. Days $100.00
3 Day Select 3 Bus. Days $100.00
Ground 5 Bus. Days $100.00
Next Day Air 1 Bus. Day $100.00
Next Day Air Early A.M. 1 Bus. Day $100.00
Next Day Air Saver 1 Bus. Day $100.00
1st Class Mail 5 Bus. Days $100.00
Priority Express 3 Bus. Days $100.00
Priority Mail 3 Bus. Days $100.00
This promotion is only valid for online electronic components orders at the time of purchase. Minimum order of $ or more to qualify for free 2-Day Air Shipping in the U.S. or free Worldwide Express shipping. Shipping charges will apply for all other shipping options, for shipments over 25kg, and orders below the minimum order requirement. Tax and other fees apply.
Government and Military
on your entire electronic components purchase. You must have a government or military
E-mail address to qualify.
This promotion is only valid for online orders at the time of purchase. Must have a government or military E-mail address to qualify. The 5% discount does not apply towards tax or other fees. No minimum required to qualify for the 5% promotion. Other restrictions may apply.
Students and Teachers
Save 10% on your entire electronic components purchase. Must have a student E-mail address to qualify.
This promotion is only valid for online orders at the time of purchase. Must have a student E-mail address to qualify. The 10% discount does not apply towards tax or other fees. No minimum required to qualify for the 10% promotion. Other restrictions may apply.
Ice-dist.com: E-Commerce with Confidence
E-Commerce with Confidence In many segments of the electronic components market, scheduled orders are no longer the norm. E-commerce has set the stage for instant gratification for consumers and electronic components buyers. Electronics designers expect component samples within 24 hours; buyers can upload BOMs to multiple distributors all at once.
Ice-dist: The Flexible, Frictionless Solution for Unsold Inventory
The Flexible, Frictionless Solution for Unsold Inventory Regardless of the precision or sophistication of their inventory forecasting tools, unplanned upsides to forecasted demand at the product level create weekly shortages for every finished good. Of the estimated $25B spent worldwide to resolve materials shortages and other time-critical demand each year.
Website technology has experienced many changes in recent years. Websites have transitioned from static pages, each coded by hand, to dynamic applications with virtually endless capabilities.
To continue to provide the best experience we utilize W3C web standards, test across multiple platforms, and avoid features that are supported in only the most current browser versions.
Internet Explorer 11+
Google Chrome (Latest Version)
Mozilla Firefox (Latest Non-ESR Version)
Safari (Latest Version)
We will continue to support this browser but strongly recommend using IE Edge or switching to one of the more modern browsers listed above to have the best experience.
Suggested Browser Settings